DATA AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
12.1 By completing the registration form and submitting the online registration form on the MyCinepass reservation system website, an individual voluntarily agrees to the processing of his/her personal data in the information system of the Operator pursuant to Section 13(1)(a), (b) and (f) of Act No.18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on amending and supplementing certain acts (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Data Protection Act").
12.2. The principle of personal data protection, the duties of the Data Controller and the rights of the Data Subject shall be governed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to only as the "GDPR") and provision of Section 34 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
12.3. The Organiser shall inform the registered person, as the Data Subject, in accordance with the principles of personal data protection, about the following facts:
a) the Operator is:
ART FILM FEST s.r.o.
registered office: Tomášikova 30C, 821 01 Bratislava
registration: Companies Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, file no.: 117425/B
Company reg. no: 48 284 254
contact details: 02/20855100, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Person in charge: Peter Jurák
b) the purpose of processing: operation of the client's personal electronic account within the entire MyCinepass system, and management of the activities of a specific person/visitor within individual festivals/events available through MyCinepass reservation system.
c) the legal basis of processing: according to Art. 6(1)(a), b), f) of the GDPR and Section 13(1)(a), (b), (f) of the Personal Data Protection Act.
d) the scope of personal data processed: name, surname, title, gender/address, city, state, year of birth, e-mail contact, login, telephone number (provided voluntarily), information on whether the data subject is a student (for the purpose of claiming discounts), records of orders and purchases, records of reservations and entrances to premises and screenings, records of evaluations of the films attended, receipt of promotional or bonus items, creation of overall statistics of the event in question;
e) the period of personal data storage Both the Organizer and the Operator store the provided personal data for a period of 10 years.
f) the categories of personal data recipients: The Organiser/Operator provides personal data to the following intermediaries:
- technical support and product development;
- organisers of individual festivals (see Article 1 item 1.3. of the General Terms and Conditions);
- staff/external collaborators;
The reason for sharing is to cover the registration system from a technological point of view and the organizational preparation of the Event.
ART FILM FEST s.r.o., at the same time as an intermediary for the sale of Tickets and Cinepasses for the Organizers of individual events, processes the personal data of Data Subjects as well as the Ticket or Cinepass Holders in relation to a specific event through the MyCinepass system. All data is processed directly or through authorized persons. The name list of Organisers is provided in item 1.3 General Business Terms and Conditions. ART FILM FEST s.r.o. has concluded a Personal Data Protection Agreement with all Organisers, in which all GDPR regulations on the protection of personal data are preserved.
The Data Subject, Ticket or Cinepass Owner agrees to provide personal data to the organizer of a specific festival/event who uses the MyCinepass system on the basis of mutual agreements with the Operator and is entitled to use it only for the purposes related to the operation of the system and within the scope of its activities (assigned rights), and only if the Data Subject demonstrates its interest in the festival/event by his/her interaction (placing an order, purchasing a Ticket or Cinepass).
g) transfer to third countries: The Operator shall not provide personal data to third countries.
12.4. The data obtained are not subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
12.5. A Data Subject has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time (In this case, the data subject will no longer be able to use his or her account in MyCinepass reservation system. However, each such request is subject to an individual assessment because the Data Controller has an obligation or legitimate interest to retain the personal data);
- access the provided personal data, which can be implemented through a written request to the e-mail address email@example.com;
- request correction of personal data;
- request restrictions on the processing of the personal data provided;
- request the deletion of his/her personal data from the information system of the Data Controller (In this case, the Data Subject will no longer be able to use his/her account in MyCinepass reservation. However, each such request is subject to an individual assessment because the Data Controller has an obligation or legitimate interest to retain the personal data);
- object to the processing of personal data;
- file a petition to initiate proceedings pursuant to Section 100 of Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data;
- implement the protection of their rights also through a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic.
All information and statements concerning the rights to be exercised by the entitled party will be provided free of charge.
After how long can a Data Subject expect a response from the Data Controller?
The statements and any information on the measures taken shall be provided by the Operator as soon as possible, but at the latest within one month. If necessary and taking into account the complexity and the number of requests, the Operator may extend this period to two months. The extension, including the reasons for it, will be communicated to the Data Subject in a timely manner.
What should the withdrawal of consent contain?
- Who files the withdrawal. The person concerned shall indicate his or her name and surname, city and the year of birth so that the person can be identified.
- To whom the withdrawal is submitted.
- Information about the type of data that the Data Subject does not wish to have processed.
- Handwritten signature of the Data Subject.
How can a Data Subject send the withdrawal?
- Electronically to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org (the request must be sent from an authorized e-mail address, i.e. from the e-mail address entered when registering for the system)
- By a written statement to the address: ART FILM FEST s.r.o., Tomášikova 30C, 821 01 Bratislava
The Data Controller, the Organiser and the intermediaries undertake that the personal data collected in accordance with Section 39 of Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data, they will protect them against accidental as well as unlawful damage and destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised access and disclosure, as well as against any other inadmissible forms of processing.
In order to ensure the protection of personal data, the Data Subject, as a registered user of the MyCinepass system, is obliged to properly log out after finishing work with MyCinepass reservation system. The Operator bears no responsibility for the consequences that the Data Subject may incur by not logging out of the system.
By using the MyCinepass reservation system, the Data Subject confirms the correctness of his/her registration data, which he/she provided at the time of registration and which is also provided in the Profile section when the Data Subject logs in to his/her account as a user.
In the event of a change, the Data Subject is obliged to report the change by e-mail from an authorized e-mail address to email@example.com, where the change will be implemented and confirmed in the shortest possible time.
This is the current excerpt from the General Terms and Conditions of MyCinepass reservation system. Full text of the General Terms and Conditions can be found in the footer of the system website in the "Terms and Conditions" section.